The urban archaeology network: urban archaeology in 2020!
We will talk about practising urban archaeology in 2020 along the following main themes:
• challenges around preserving archaeological remains in situ;
• pressures on time, resources and funding;
• competition with many other public interests – better transport, new housing, more tourism;
• new techniques in modelling, researching and excavating urban sites;
• increasing pressure from politicians, funders – and from archaeologists themselves.
Please join our session! You are very welcome and we are looking forward to meeting you!
Fill out the form below to add your own comments